Level 2, reusable isolation gowns
- Eliminates ties, which eliminates the need to tie behind the back for easy, safe, single person donning and doffing
- 100% made in America with delivery times as short as two weeks
- Produced from a unique, lightweight, comfortable, 100% polyester fabric weaved in North Carolina, USA
- Water resistance exceeding Level 2 requirements
- Washable using same laundering standards as other washables such as sheets, etc.
- Reusable up to 50X
- Cost per use: about 86¢.
- Less than that of high quality, single-use gown
- Ability to add company logo if info received before manufacturing
- Repurchasing facility available to take back gowns after 50 uses, creating close to a Zero-Waste closed loop cycle
- 10% discount on future orders once the gown is returned to the manufacturer
Made in America
- Please see the product brochure above the company logo in the column to the right.
- Please see links to the articles about cost-per-use, why Green Leaf recreated the isolation gown, and examples of facilities transitioning back to reusables gowns in the column to the right below the company contact information
- Recommended minimum orders of 1,000 pieces