The Rampart O implant design provides biomechanical horsepower to aid in re-establishing and maintaining sagittal alignment. The Rampart O design incorporates:
- A wedge shaped nose to ease insertion and generate distraction force to re-expand collapsed disc spaces and increase foraminal volume.
- Lengths up to 40mm to ensure maximum endplate support.
- Lordotic geometry to aid in realignment of the spinal segment.
- Serrated surfaces aid in maintaining device position.
- PEEK-Optima® LT1 material mimics bone's modulus of elasticity.