Stable, ergonomic positioning for MIS (minimal incision surgery) hip replacement by the anterior approach.
- Electric height adjuster operated by the surgeon or assistants with foot or hand controls and with an integrated shutdown for safety
- Sliding mechanism to prevent traction injuries during height adjustment
- Can be set to apply traction if desired
- Rotation and abduction/adduction adjustments can be made.
- Innovative system allows exposure of the femoral neck without the use of surgical hooks.
- Compatible with all common surgical table models
- Independent of implant manufacturer
No-cost evaluation available
RotexShoe attachment recommended
- Attaches to the RotexTable
- Carbon shell with soft, anatomically shaped, disposable inner shoe
- Quick release fasteners
- Extraordinary stability