The Marquise® MIS Channel System’s innovative design provides the necessary access for complex spine surgical procedures while avoiding significant damage to or pressure on the paraspinal muscles – the key requirement for early post-op ambulation and same-day-discharge.
- An improved closed working channel
- Avoids continuous pressure on paraspinal muscles
- Significantly reduced muscle ischemia/necrosis/scarring
- Dramatically reduced post-op pain
- Easy sagital movement through paraspinal muscle planes
- Virtually eliminates risk of infection
- Design features improve access
- Improved instrument working angles
- Accommodates multiple instruments simultaneously
- Improved light and visibility while reducing glare
- Enables MIS on more obese patients
- Easy pedicle screw and rod insertion
Previously available from Amendia.