The Halifax L-Arm Upgrade allows physicians and institutions to become leaders in patient‐focused, Evidenced Based care. This innovative SR system is being offered for a limited time for research-only applications
Features of the system include
- System integrates with existing x‐ray acquisition equipment and imaging media to reduce cost and training.
- L‐Arm stereo imaging system uses 50kW of imaging power, from a 230V electrical supply, to minimize site preparation requirements.
- L‐Arm stereo imaging system is positioned for RSA and is mounted on a track for convenient ease of use, with reduced set up time.
- L‐Arm stereo imaging system allows for convenient upright joint imaging using minimal footprint.
- When not in use, the L‐Arm stereo imaging system parks neatly out of the way, allowing for routine general radiography procedures to be efficiently performed.