The only prosthesis protector with the patented watertight vacuum seal
- Fits snugly yet comfortably during a shower, a bath and even an active swim
- Unlike "modified garbage bag" products, our patented vacuum sealed product cannot come off, you can't even pull it off!
- Jump in the pool! Play in the waves at the beach! Shower or bathe repeatedly with ease!
- You will find it quicker and simpler to use Pro-Pump™ protector as a waterproof prosthetic cover than removing your prosthesis.
- With your lower extremity prosthesis in place, protected by this waterproof prosthetic cover, you will now be able to stand comfortably in the shower, a pool, or the ocean.
- Durable material that won't rip or tear
- Non-skid grid to prevent slipping
- 1 year guarantee
Sizes - Measurements
- Circumference Range: 8 - 12 inches
- Maximum Length: 29 inches
- Circumference Range: 12 - 16 inches
- Maximum Length: 32 inches
- Circumference Range: 15 - 19 inches
- Maximum Length: 35 inches
- Circumference Range: 17 - 21 inches
- Maximum Length: 38 inches
- Circumference Range: 21 inches and up
- Maximum Length: 41 inches
Measuring: Measure the circumference of the area of the leg where the cover will make the airtight seal with the SKIN. IT MUST MAKE CONTACT WITH THE SKIN!
- Stretch the DryPro Prosthetic Leg Cover of the leg to see how it fits. If the cover is too tight, you can trim 1/4 ince along the lines towards the top of the opening and try it on again. Be sure to not trim too much, as a tight seal is needed for the vacuum to work.
- Stretch the cover over the prosthesis so that the top of the cover fits smoothly against the skin.
- Allow some slack as the vacuum with take up excess material.
Please see below for pricing and ordering information.
Contiguous USA and Canada sales only.