The K'Ball® Universal Pin Protector
is a single use medical device designed to protect patients and hospital staff from sharp K-wire ends. It protects the surgeon from cuts and pricks when multiple wires are placed in a small surface. K'Ball®
can be fixed or dismantled repeatedly at will.
- Reduces the dressing size
- No color code required
- Withstands repeated steam sterilizations
- Fits all wires from 0.6 to 2.0 mm in diameter
- No 90º or "U" bending of the protruding end required
- Delivered non-sterile with 11 units in a disposable dispenser
- Cost-effective healthcare solution requiring a minimum inventory
- K'Ball® #100
- Screwdriver #101
Material: POM C® + Polytetrafluorethyene®
Sterilization Recommendations: Steam sterilization at 134º C / 273ºF for 18 minutes
Currently not available in the USA. FDA approval pending.