The Halifax Bead Inserter is an instrument designed for the insertion of 1 mm diameter tantalum radiopaque markers into bone.
The design includes the following features
- Reusable product including sterilization container
- Durable, robust PEEK/steel components
- Fast assembly/dis-assembly time * Minimal learning curve
- Significantly reduced surgery time compared to competitor products
- Depth marking on needle to assist with insertion into bone/soft tissue
- Tactile feedback for bead implementation
- Fits pre‐loaded/sterile disposable cartridge ‐ 16 x 1mm tantalum markers
- Kits contains spare insertion needle and piston assembly.