About ART BMC and BMC Plus (Prod 1606301)
The ART BMC and BMC Plus features integrated fibers for plasma concentration with minimal sterile breaks to create a fluid rich containing proteins such as VEGF, PDG-F, TGF-Beta, FGF, Alpha-2 Macroglobulin, Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein, and Fibrinogen1, 2, 3.
• Functionally closed system to minimize sterile breaks
• Variable processing volume supports a variety of applications
• Thumbwheel allows for selective deconstruction of fluid stack for personalized fluid products.
• Adjustable flow valve diverts fluid without additional sterile breaks.
• Integrated fibers for plasma concentrate
OrthopaedicLIST.com is a list of products and services. Every effort is made to keep this listing as accurate and current as possible. Companies and individuals are encouraged to notify us of errors and omissions. We will respond to such messages of correction in a timely fashion, as our workload permits.
We are non-judgmental of products listed. We are not in the business of evaluating products. We have not evaluated these products. We make no representations as to the quality, effectiveness, suitability or appropriateness of any of the products listed.
As an important component of the service function of OrthopaedicLIST.com, some products continue to be listed that are no longer manufactured and may not be available. We will identify them as such when possible. This allows users to find special instruments and/or components for removal, modification, and/or revision of those products.