Well-leg holder for positioning of the non-operative leg in arthroscopic knee surgery
- Consists of a piece of flat, 1/2 inch polyethylene with rounded edges for use with a foam pad in order to safely and comfortably immobilize the well-leg
- Held in place by the patient's weight under the pad of the operating table
- Board is wedged between the operating table and the table's cushion.
- The patient's buttocks stabilize the board, which can then be adjusted in an infinite number of ways to accommodate the varied patient's habitus.
- The board does not come into contact with the patient and its surface is non-staining, making it easy to clean and disinfect after each use in the operating room.