is the unique, patented, ready-to-use surgical hand immobilizer. Sterile and disposable, the Alumi-Hand is ready to go.
Made of aluminum, the Alumi-Hand is Lead-Free, Latex-Free, and X-ray compatible.
Available in Large and Extra-Large sizes.
The DuraHand is the reusable, easy-to-sterilize, surgical hand immobilizer.
- Reusable and easy to sterilize
- Lead-free and Latex-free
- Allows for the use of x-ray and fluoroscopy
- Unique Anti-Tilt Tab prevents arm and hand rotation during surgery
- Made of pliable aluminum with a non-Latex coating
- Available in Pedi, Large, and Extra-Large
- Pedi 7 1/4" x 6 3/5"
- Large 9 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Extra-Large: 13" x 10 1/2"
Click on Alumi-Hand and Durahand for a video showing how they replace old lead hands in the OR.