Waterproof cover for full arm casts
- Vacuum sealed technology
- Completely submersible, even for swimming
- Airtight seal that prevents cover from coming off
- Durable surgical rubber that is rip and tear resistant
- 90 day guarantee
- Circumferance range: 6 - 6.75 inches
- Maximum length: 16 inches
- Circumferance range: 6.75 - 8.75 inches
- Maximum length: 23 inches
- Circumferance range: 8.75 - 10 inches
- Maximum length: 28 inches
- Circumferance range: 10 inches and up
- Maximum length: 31.5 inches
Sales in the contiguous USA and Canada only.
Please scroll down to see information on measuring circumference, prices, and ordering information.
Measuring Circumference: Measure the circumference of the arm 2 inches above the cast. If the end of the cast is very close to the elbow, measure at the mid-biceps level. Do not measure around the cast. Only measure around the skin of the arm.
Measuring Length: Measure from the tip of the straightened index finger to the top end of the cast. Don't worry if the cast protector length is longer than the limb measurement. The protector will still work. The extra length will be removed when the vacuum seal is created.