Welcome to OrthopaedicList.com
B. GENERAL POLICIES
1) This site will be service oriented, focused toward helping medical providers find the products and services that they need to efficiently provide patient care.
2) All manufacturers will be treated as equally as possible independent of size. However, products selected by any company for subscription will be enhanced to make them more attractive.
3) The site will be non-judgmental. No effort will be made to evaluate the efficacy or quality of products listed. It is simply a list, not an evaluation mechanism.
4) Every effort will be made to keep the list current. Manufacturers and users are invited to provide us with information on new products to help us stay current. We might reward users with drawings for dinners, etc., for providing us with suggestions of items for the list.
5) Outdated, out-of-production products may also be listed. In some cases, we will note that a product is no longer in production. This will be done on the basis that special instruments, techniques, or portions of implants may be necessary to remove, revise, rebuild, or reinforce the products.
6) Users will not be charged for access to the site unless we develop some special categories that have special appeal and we will then charge only for that extra service.
C. X-RAY IDENTIFICATION POLICIES
1) Orthopaedic surgeons and other professionals are invited to electronically submit photographs of x-rays of implants in place. They must be in jpeg, png, or bmp formats. Orthopaediclist.com reserves the right to reject part or all of a photograph according to the perceived quality of the photograph, relevance, and the needs of the website. We will also modify the photographs to crop out unwanted information and patient identification data.
2) It is the responsibility of the submitter to identify the product and the manufacturer by name. Orthopaediclist.com cannot necessarily always confirm that the product is accurately identified.
3) The name and city of address of the submitter will be noted with the illustration.
4) The submitter may also offer tips about certain products. These may be modified by orthopaediclist.com to fit the policies of this website.
5) Orthopaediclist.com will not make or allow to be stated value judgments as to the quality or efficacy of products or the appropriateness or quality of use of these products.
6) If and when it becomes possible, the illustration will be integrated with products in the product list section.